Send Your Resume To:
AWPH HR Department
Asiawide Industrial Building
5 Pereira Road #03-02, S(368025)
Mon - Thu 8:30am - 6:30pm
Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Asiawide Print Holdings (AWPH) is a well established company with strong working relationships with the Banks and MNCs in Singapore. With a wealth of experience in this industry, we aim to expand and become a Leader in delivering premium printing services to our region. Interested candidates who share our dreams are welcome to join our big family!
- Responsible for maintaining day to day administrative and personnel services in order support municipal operations.
- Reports to the Finance Director and Managing Director and is responsible for assisting with and personnel administration, purchasing and managing office operations.
- Supervise administrative services within the municipal office Main Activities
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to phone inquiries
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Able to Multi-task
- Must be independent, have initiative and a sense of responsibility
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- Candidate who is looking for high exposure to different aspects of the profession
- Candidate who is Driven, Responsible, Self-motivated, Meticulous and Resourceful with strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong initiative, the ability to work as a team of one with light supervision
- Ability to analyze data and make changes according to findings when needed
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- We welcome entry level candidates. No experience required. Training will be provided.